Help for people with chronic conditions
When you have a serious health concern you may find yourself in unfamiliar territory, trying to understand your diagnosis, juggle medications and stay healthy. The Fund Office is here to help by providing a health management program with a nurse, Judy O’Meara, to assist you. Judy is a registered nurse and certified case manger with over 30 years nursing experience. She is here to help you get the care you need to keep your condition under control while making the most of your benefits.
The Fund Health Management program is 100% confidential. If you have a chronic medical condition like diabetes, asthma or heart problems, Judy will provide support by:
- Discussing your current health and medical history with you
- Providing education about your condition and helping you take steps to feel your best
- Following up with your doctor (with your permission) to assist him/her in making sure your health care needs are met
- Assisting you to get the supplies you need
- Helping you make the best use of your benefits to keep your costs down
You can contact Judy by phone, email or through this website.
- Phone number: 215-568-2345
- Email: email@example.com